Please enter password:
Password is incorrectSubmit
- 3 tbsp Self Raising Flour (add an extra 1/2 tsp baking powder)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 3 tbsp milk alternative
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/ essence
- Vegan sprinkles (watch out for them containing beeswax/ lactose/ shellac)
- Betty Crocker Vallina Icing or mix 2 tbsp icing sugar and 1 tsp water
Mix dry ingredients together, then the wet in the mug of choice.
Pop in Microwave for 1.5 – 2 mins in Microwave at 750W. Watch out for it overflowing.
Then add icing and sprinkles on top and Enjoy!
What other Mug Cake recipes should I try? Comment down below!
Alice <3 xxx